• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

which is the best engg.course in iit?

6 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear gowtham,

The best engg courses in IITs are CSE,ECE,Mechanical.These three courses are core courses and best in terms of packages too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

6 years ago

It all depends upon your ambition and endeavour. The most applied for course is B.Sc Computer Science in IIT-Bombay and Electronics in IIT - Mumbai and Delhi.

6 years ago

IIT is well known of giving quality education since many years

when it comes to choosing a course,that is the plzce where we all get stuck

my suggestion is choose what you like.

interested in giving life to a robot go for CSE

interested in making a robot go for ECE OR MECHANICAL

interested in knowing how electricity your house flows go for EEE

interested in creating database for anything go for IT

whole and sole its our interest where you go. etc.........

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How do I get into VJTI? Do they take admission on the basis of the JEE Mains or MH CET(PCM) IN THE YEAR 2017?
@ xavier that is not conformed till now , if MHT cet will gng to conduct in 2017 , then for sure they will take on that besics , otherwise if it will not conduct , then they have to take...
Umakant biswal 27 days ago
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I droppes ayr as I couldn`t get Any NIT.but I Couldnt give jee mains2016 due to some problem .Now plz tell me Am I eligible for JEE Mains 2017 Plz reply...
Hi ! Zeron Don’t worry, you will be eligible for jee main 2017 as each candidate is able to appear jee main for 3 times , the candidate must have passed the 12 th in the year 2015 or 2016...
nath 2 months ago
is there is JEE (MAIN) for Maharashtra State Board in the year 2017
@ xavier yes , for sure . jee main will gng to be conducted for all boards in 2017 . but the new regulation is u have to score at least 75 percent to attempt the jee main exam , or ur score ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi xavier yes sure jee mains will be there for students belonging to maharashtra state board also in 2017 thanks best of luck:}
SAHIL 2 months ago
Hi , Please let me know what is global warming?
Global warming is d combined result of anthropogenic (human-caused) emissions of greenhouse gases and changes in solar irradiance , while climate change refers to any change in the state of ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Sir I am of caste BC A From andhra pradesh I need to know the minimum marks to get a seat in government mbbs college in andhra pradesh. Also I need a clarification wether the qualifying...
@ jayadhir first of all , in neet exam the qualifying marks are 50 percent as a whole , and no subject criteria is their , its 50 percent of the 720 marks . and that doesnot means that...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How The Global Positioning System works?
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...
Radhika Batra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts