physics:-H C VERMA I E IRODOV chemistry:-physical-O P AGARWAL organic:-MORRISON BOYD inorganic:-J D LEE maths:-alzebra-HALL KNIGHT calculas-I A MARON trigonometry-S L LOONEY co-ordinate-S L LOONEY and DINESH OBJECTIVE PCM FOR PROBLEMS.... SO SIR PLZZZ TELL ME IF THESE BOOKS ARE WELL ENOUGH TO GET A VERY GOOD RANK IN IIT-JEE 2011....PLZZZZ RPLY

physics:-H C VERMA

I E IRODOV

chemistry:-physical-O P AGARWAL

organic:-MORRISON BOYD

inorganic:-J D LEE

maths:-alzebra-HALL KNIGHT

calculas-I A MARON

trigonometry-S L LOONEY

co-ordinate-S L LOONEY

and DINESH OBJECTIVE PCM FOR PROBLEMS....

SO SIR PLZZZ TELL ME IF THESE BOOKS ARE WELL ENOUGH TO GET A VERY GOOD RANK IN IIT-JEE 2011....PLZZZZ RPLY    

Grade:12

2 Answers

swarnim srivastava
33 Points
13 years ago

sir,                                                                                                       please tell me the solution of ,how can i prove that                                   2cos^2x+cos2x=6tan^2x

Karthik Eyan
45 Points
13 years ago

I think these are enough for getting a good rank. Now it all depends upon how much effort you put in towards your preparation. I would also like you to get the book named "IIT Master" from TMH which contains IIT papers and its solution of the last 25 years. I would also recommend you get ML Khanna's IIT Mathematics for mathematics and it contains many excellent problems for IIT JEE.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free