i have heard that 2011 iit paper is being set up in kanpur and it has been said that the pattern will be same as iit paper of 2010........it means that there will be partial correct marking in more than one correct answer type questions........is this true???? plzzzzzz reply fast...........

i have heard that 2011 iit paper is being set up in kanpur and it has been said that the pattern will be same as iit paper of 2010........it means that there will be partial correct marking in more than one correct answer type questions........is this true????

plzzzzzz reply fast...........

Grade:12

1 Answers

AJIT AskiitiansExpert-IITD
68 Points
13 years ago

Dear puneet ,

There is no need to worry about this marking thing. When i gave the paper the pattern changed drastically in 2007 and then again in 2008 with IIT's not mentioning it before. So , it  never revealed the marking scheme of paper . so you concentrate on your studies , you have to be intelligent enough to adapt yourself at the time of examination whatever they may set up . That is the beauty of IIT JEE and thats why is most tough.

GOOD lUCK !!!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free