(PLEASE READ WHOLE) How should I start revising for IIT JEE. I have almost gone through all topics once. As my weak points, In Physics: Relative Motion, Fluids,Thermodynamics, C - R Circuits and some parts of electricity and magnetics. In Mathematics: Almost everything is clear but my algebra part is weak In Chemistry: Thermodynamics and some physical chemistry Which Chapters should I start with? Can you give me complete timetable how to study (AFTER 21st September) keeping in mind that I have my BT's FST on December 5. Should I solve again the books which I have solved already once? Please give me timetable what I should do on which day and how many hours should I study everyday. Books that I have are Maths: Subjective IIT Mathematics by ML Khanna, SK Goyal Arihant and Topic wise Arihant Series. Also, Objective RD Sharma Chemistry: OP Agrawal, Arihant IIT Chemistry and RC Mukherjee. Physics: DC Pandey Arihant, Topicwise Arihant Series, HC Verma, IE Irodov. By the way, I also have Brilliant's Material and my coaching class material. Guide me when to do which topic from these books starting from September 22 to November 30. What I have already revised: In Physics: DC Pandey Arihant General Physics, 1 to 49 in Type 1 in Kinematics as well as Electromagnetic Induction. In Mechanics 1 of Arihant Series, I have completed AIEEE Exercise of Motion in One Dimension and Projectile, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current along with Sample Examples. In Chemistry: Nothing done In Maths: I have completed doing Definite Calculus Sample Examples from Arihant Integral Calculus. So, you can exclude these many things from timetable. Thanks.

(PLEASE READ WHOLE)

How should I start revising for IIT JEE. I have almost gone through all topics once. As my weak points,

In Physics: Relative Motion, Fluids,Thermodynamics,  C - R Circuits and some parts of electricity and magnetics.

In Mathematics: Almost everything is clear but my algebra part is weak

In Chemistry: Thermodynamics and some physical chemistry

Which Chapters should I start with? Can you give me complete timetable how to study (AFTER 21st September) keeping in mind that I have my BT's FST on December 5. Should I solve again the books which I have solved already once? Please give me timetable what I should do on which day and how many hours should I study everyday. Books that I have are

Maths: Subjective IIT Mathematics by ML Khanna, SK Goyal Arihant and Topic wise Arihant Series. Also, Objective RD Sharma

Chemistry: OP Agrawal, Arihant IIT Chemistry and RC Mukherjee.

Physics: DC Pandey Arihant, Topicwise Arihant Series, HC Verma, IE Irodov.

By the way, I also have Brilliant's Material and my coaching class material. Guide me when to do which topic from these books starting from September 22 to November 30.

What I have already revised:

In Physics: DC Pandey Arihant General Physics, 1 to 49 in Type 1 in Kinematics as well as Electromagnetic Induction. In Mechanics 1 of Arihant Series, I have completed AIEEE Exercise of Motion in One Dimension and Projectile, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current along with Sample Examples.

In Chemistry: Nothing done

In Maths: I have completed doing Definite Calculus Sample Examples from Arihant Integral Calculus.

So, you can exclude these many things from timetable.

Thanks.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Vishrant,

Your Question has been answered by an expert.

There is one articlle .. check this out: http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-articles/vicious-of-struggle.htm

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free