i hav not joined any coaching for my preparation of iit jee 2012and hence wanted to ask about what should be the sequence i should follow while learning the topics so as to plan my 2 years

i hav not joined any coaching for my preparation of iit jee 2012and hence wanted to ask  about what should be the sequence i should follow while learning the topics so as to plan my 2 years

Grade:10

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear omkar,

I suggest,if you want to get a good rank in IIT JEE it would be better to join a coaching centre.

If you are preparing by yourself better start with physics,it give you the conceptual thinking and creative thinking,which you need in both maths and chemistry.Along with physics start doin maths because both are related.Chemistry is completly different than both.However all the three subjects needs good conceptual knowledge and good basics.Practise as many problem you  can in each subject.Solving problems makes you feel comfortable with the topic and boosts your confidence.Subsribe to any IITJEE Mock test,they show how people can make mistakes when they are under time constraint.Practise as many problems you can.

GOODLUCK

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free