hello sir i m preparin 4 IIT JEE 2012 and wanted to ask you how can i manage my time for studies as i m livin in mumbai the shedule is quite hectiic as collegees hav started.... also sir pls suggest me some tricks to learn formulaes easily i m a quiick learner nd a good studet to... pls repli

hello sir

i m preparin 4 IIT JEE 2012 and wanted to ask you how can i manage my time for studies as i m livin in mumbai the shedule is quite hectiic as collegees hav started....

also sir pls suggest me some tricks to learn formulaes easily

i m a quiick learner nd a good studet to...

pls repli

Grade:11

1 Answers

Rathod Shankar AskiitiansExpert-IITB
69 Points
13 years ago

you are confident and that what matters for crack the IIT-JEE

1) schedule your time after college...Take some rest before u start studying...

2) give 6 hours(proper time for 3 subjects) to 3 subjects. if you dont have time in the evening u can manage morning also.

3) learn perfect. that means dont go that fast clear your concepts first. for 1 hour u study the concept and for next hour solve the problems related to it. if you have doubt then post it here.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free