sir i wanna pursue my mba from us university which wud be better cs indce or textile in iitd???????? my nri frnd told me that iitd has a gr8 repute der what to do?????????? confused up to the brim!!!!!!!

sir i wanna pursue my mba from  us university

which wud be better cs indce or textile in iitd????????

my nri frnd told me that iitd has a gr8 repute der

what to do?????????? confused up to the brim!!!!!!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Rohan
8 Points
14 years ago

Hey prashant..

Your wish to do mba from US university won't be affected by your today's decesion be sure of that..

anyways being a part of IIT Delhi will really help your cause..

In western countries The stream is not given much of a importance. There they chose totally because of their interest. But in india it matters a lot..

Looking at your options Textile at IIT Delhi is a far better choice than the other one.. It will really help your cause plus even if you in future you change your mind you still would have made the right choice...

Me myself being at IIT assure you for a far brighter future in IIT Delhi in any branch rather than going for even CS in IIT Indore.. Let me tell you one thing.. Always go for college prefference first rather than branch..

One example I wud like to give of mine and some of my collegues.. we were liable to get CS at IIT Guwahati one of the senior IITs today. But we chose IIT Delhi Chemical and we all are happy with it.. You can even have a look at the closing ranks there and decide for yourself

so My advice- Textile technology at IIT Delhi

Best of luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free