Respected Sir, At present i m pursuing my b-tech first year from JIIT Noida in cse branch. I was not able to make up this year in Some good college for cse but i am very dispirit to do my b-tech from a good college nd i am looking for the admissions in directly in the second year or second semester for the session 2010-2011 so pls tell me that which universities allow lateral entry and if it is then what is the procedure for the same and whats the syllabus and pls also send me the link where this information is availaible on internet as i am not able to find it. Sir pls assist me in this and let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Respected Sir,

At present i m pursuing my b-tech first year from JIIT Noida in cse branch. I was not able to make up this year in Some good college for cse but i am very dispirit to do my b-tech from a good college nd i am looking for the admissions in directly in the second year or second semester for the session 2010-2011 so pls tell me that which universities allow lateral entry and if it is then what is the procedure for the same and whats the syllabus and pls also send me the link where this information is availaible on internet as i am not able to find it.

Sir pls assist me in this and let me know about the same.

Thanks in advance.

Grade:

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear arjun,

Wat i will suggest you is that you should study hard in the same collage coz at the end of the day wt matters is your knowledge and nothing else .. And if you have to prepare for iit or nit then u can go ahead coz these two are the brands.. but u can go high by staying in the same collage .. all you need to do is study hard..rest is upto u... good luck 

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Regards

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free