physics:-H C VERMA I E IRODOV chemistry:-physical-O P AGARWAL organic:-MORRISON BOYD inorganic:-J D LEE maths:-alzebra-HALL KNIGHT calculas-I A MARON trigonometry-S L LOONEY co-ordinate-S L LOONEY and DINESH OBJECTIVE PCM FOR PROBLEMS.... SO SIR PLZZZ TELL ME IF THESE BOOKS ARE WELL ENOUGH TO GET A VERY GOOD RANK IN IIT-JEE 2011....PLZZZZ RPLY

physics:-H C VERMA

I E IRODOV

chemistry:-physical-O P AGARWAL

organic:-MORRISON BOYD

inorganic:-J D LEE

maths:-alzebra-HALL KNIGHT

calculas-I A MARON

trigonometry-S L LOONEY

co-ordinate-S L LOONEY

and DINESH OBJECTIVE PCM FOR PROBLEMS....

SO SIR PLZZZ TELL ME IF THESE BOOKS ARE WELL ENOUGH TO GET A VERY GOOD RANK IN IIT-JEE 2011....PLZZZZ RPLY     

Grade:12

2 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Abhishek

Yes.All of them are good books and have enough concepts to clear IIT Jeee and get very good rank.But prepare well along with concepts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

Shruthi T.K.
24 Points
13 years ago

use o p tandon for chem to clear concepts.. it is a very good book... and arihant math books are very good.. most of all 31 years iit jee solved papers by arihant is a must for all three subjects

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free