sir,which is better? aerospace at iit bombay,iit madras or mechanical at iit kanpur and iit madras.which is better in terms of placements and highest pay package.with a rank between 800 and 1500 which will be a good option?i belong to obc.though i m interested in both aero and mech i hav comparitively more interest in aero.i hav on craze on aero and space science.please help...

sir,which is better? aerospace at iit bombay,iit madras or mechanical at iit kanpur and iit madras.which is better in terms of placements and highest pay package.with a rank between 800 and 1500 which will be a good option?i belong to obc.though i m interested in both aero and mech i hav comparitively more interest in aero.i hav on craze on aero and space science.please help...

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Gowtham

As far as equipment and labs are concerned IIT Kanpur is best for aerospace.As for highest pay package is concerned all are same.And placements of aerspace changes from year to year depending on situation.If you think interms of placements mech is much betetr than aero.But with aero you can get MS and phd easily compared to mech.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free