Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

Hey guys

I am in class 10. I have joined the NSEP (National Standard Examination in Physics). It is for class 12 students but I wanted to try the exam. I have Pradeep's Fundamental Physics book. Is it enough if I prepare from that book? If you have the link of the sample question paer, please post it here.

Thanking you

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rahul,

yea pradeep's fundamental physics is realy good book. If you study this book with concentration .. You will definatly will be able to score very good.. good luck.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like the answer then please approve..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

To avail partial mark the number of choices shaded should not exceed the number of correct choices and must include at least one of the correct choices.
If all four options are shaded for a question for which there are less than four correct answers then the candidate gets zero.

for example if a question has A,C correct option. then

-- if you will answer A,C,D then u will get zero.(exceed the number of correct choice)

-- if you will answer B,D then u will get zero.( does not include any correct choice)

-- if u will answer A,D then you will get partial marking.( include 1 correct choice)

-- if u will answer A then u will get partial marking ( include 1 crrect choice.)

-- if u will answer A.c then u will get full marks ( include all the correct choice)
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How should i prepare for electrochemistry chapter as soon as possible. what are the important areas or difficult areas on which i should concentrate. Also give me a study plan for the same.
@ shreyas electrochemi is not hard but its the most imp chap as far as board is concerned after p block . and also it have signioficant weightage for jee and neet exam . and i am predicting ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Which is a better option- it in nsit,Delhi or ece in mnnit allahabad ?
IT is always in demand . Although the scope of ECE is also there in future but that is also connected with the coding companies. So, go for IT sector .
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ aditi The first choice is the preferred one , as i=nsit delhi have a great demand all over the world , and even ece have scope , but MNIT is not that much good for it , so, better go with ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I droppes ayr as I couldn`t get Any NIT.but I Couldnt give jee mains2016 due to some problem .Now plz tell me Am I eligible for JEE Mains 2017 Plz reply...
Hi ! Zeron Don’t worry, you will be eligible for jee main 2017 as each candidate is able to appear jee main for 3 times , the candidate must have passed the 12 th in the year 2015 or 2016...
nath 2 months ago
Sir by using rank predictor I'm getting rank around 15000 in NEET 2. Can i expect MBBS seat?
@ palak Kindly be specific , give me some more detail . 1- which rank predictor u used for that ?? 2- 15,000 is your catagory ( sc/st/obc ) rank or CRL . ?? if its a CRL then u can easily...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ Umakant biswal This was the Rank predictor I used. And I'm for General category
Priya 2 months ago
It was earlier called as ‘The Statuette’. How do we know it today?
Today we know it by Oscars .... The official name of the Oscar statuette is the Academy Award of Merit. Made of gold-plated britannium on a black metal base, it is 13.5 inches (34 cm) in...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
How can the age of the tree be determined?
by Counting the annual growth rings of its stem.You can not determine age from bark or roots. Bark measurements are used to measure thickness to figure out wood diameter. The science of...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,950 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts