Well i am doing 2 year program in mediit jee at my place. But i am looking to buy correspondence course of some better renowned coaching . Heard a lot of resonance and their result of correspondence this year has been good. but when i searched a lot I found some competetions like FIITJEE and BRILLIANT . I am looking for total course of resonance with aits, smp and rvp . So please suggest me is it really enough for me if i sincerily do it for JEE . If not then suggest me other which should be perfect for a perfect rank in IIT_JEE

Well i am doing 2 year program in mediit jee at my place. 

But i am looking to buy correspondence course of some better renowned coaching . Heard a lot of resonance and their result of correspondence this year has been good. but when i searched a lot I found some competetions like FIITJEE and BRILLIANT . I am looking for total course of resonance with aits, smp and rvp . So please suggest me is it really enough for me if i sincerily do it for JEE . If not then suggest me other which should be perfect for a perfect rank in IIT_JEE

Grade:11

2 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear karan,

I would suggest you go for askIITiand study material. The reason is it is compiled by IITians only by their commitment and hardwork and this material will really help you a lot and will clear all your doubts regarding the subject matter.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

Karan Khanna
16 Points
13 years ago

Sir can i get a demo of the material and the reviews too . 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free