sir,i heard that IITs are best in computer science and electrical engg.Is that information true? if it is true why is it so? is it due to the only reason that top rankers take those branches or due to the huge pay package they get in jobs? this is highly disgusting..students should take up their own interest. I WANT TO KNOW ANY STUDENT WHO HAVE GOT A RANK WITHIN AIR 100 HAVE JOINED A BRANCH OTHER THAN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ELECT. ENGG. IS THE JOB OFFERS AND PAY PACKAGES ARE LOW FOR OTHER IITIANS WHO HAVE TAKEN BRANCHES OTHER THAN CSE ANN EE.PLEASE REPLY....

sir,i heard that IITs are best in computer science and electrical engg.Is that information true? if it is true why is it so? is it due to the only reason that top rankers take those branches or due to the huge pay package they get in jobs? this is highly disgusting..students should take up their own interest.

I WANT TO KNOW ANY STUDENT WHO HAVE GOT A RANK WITHIN AIR 100 HAVE JOINED A BRANCH OTHER THAN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ELECT. ENGG.

IS THE JOB OFFERS AND PAY PACKAGES ARE LOW FOR OTHER IITIANS WHO HAVE TAKEN BRANCHES OTHER THAN CSE ANN EE.PLEASE REPLY....

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

DEAR STUDENT,

Yes comp science and electrical engg are the best and if people under 100 Rank take other branch it all depends on choice of an individual.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free