sir i hv got 44000 eml rank in jee..den can u suggest is der any other colleges where i can take admission through eml?or should i try for the next year...kindly help me...............

sir i hv got 44000 eml rank in jee..den can u suggest is der any other colleges where i can take admission through eml?or should i try for the next year...kindly help me...............

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Rohan
8 Points
14 years ago

The results of JEE are being used by other institutions for admissions to their courses/programmes. JEE provides an extended merit list to these institutions for the purpose of admission by making some relaxation in the aggregate cut-off..

The list of institutions that will be using the EML of JEE-2009 and contact details for the institutes can be found on the following link:

www.iitg.ernet.in/jee/extended.htm

Out of thse Indian Institute of space Science and Technology is the best onr to get into...

But I dont your rank suggests that it wud rather be difficult to get into any of these 4 institutions..

What i wud suggest is that if u're comfortable enough to prepare for jee 2010 that wud be a very good option..

best of luck..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free