Hi to all my seniors experts...... i ve got ec, bikaner wid Computer in my rpet 2010 allotment...... i wanna know dat is this a better college overall?.....nd hws it in placements? nd i also wanna know where does it stand in rpet college rankings according to you? is it worth taking admission over there? i ve lot of questions in mind.......there are two govt. engineering colleges in BIkaner.......wots d differnce between two of them? pls.......reply as soon as possible to all my questions......

Hi to all my seniors experts......

i ve got ec, bikaner wid Computer in my rpet 2010 allotment......

i wanna know dat is this a better college overall?.....nd hws it in placements?

nd i also wanna know where does it stand in rpet college rankings according to you? is it worth taking admission over there?

i ve lot of questions in mind.......there are two govt. engineering colleges in BIkaner.......wots d differnce between two of them?

pls.......reply as soon as possible to all my questions......

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear ashish,

Govt. Engineering College Bikaner, established in 1999. The college is a renowned institution in the field of Engineering, Management and Polytechnic education. 4000 students are presently studying in the college.

The college has planned to get itself accredited by National Board of Accreditation, AICTE New Delhi. Engineering College Bikaner is going to start a new world class Petroleum Institute in 2009. After beginning this institution, Engineering College Bikaner will become a special institution to run 12 traits of engineering at one place.

The placement of this institution is excellent. The college is accredited by Tata Consultancy Services. The campus interviews are conducted by blue chip companies like IBM, NBC, Kirloskar, IDBI, Simplex Infrastructure etc. The students are placed in companies like Mahindra, ICICI, HDFC, US Technologies, Aviva life insurance, Z drive, Wipro, Genus, Birla cement, Ashok Leylend etc. Campus connect programmes, Self Development coyrses, Online aptitude tests are regularly conducted for the students.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free