There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

wat is d % of girl students in iit? Is it vry vry less????and do iits hav any reservations fr home state students as in nits???

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear padma,

The percentage is quite less say just 5%. No IITs dont have such reservation for home state students, it all depends on merit.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that ...
@ arjun Kindly mention in which class u are in now – 11 th or 12 th . so, that i can give you a proper plan on how to get AIR 1 . although its a tough task to get AIR 1 in jee advanced as...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am in class 11.... thank you for your answer but still i need some more tips elder brother.
Arjun 3 months ago
is there any quantum mechanics in electrical engineering?
@ xavier No , its not on electrical engg , but its on mechanical engg. if u can refer to the defination of quantum mechanics then it is its a branch of mechanics that deals with the...
Umakant biswal one month ago
How can i remember the reactions in the inorganic elements??? in p-Block Elements there are so many methods of preparation and reaction and properties. Please help me as soon as possible.
@ shreyas actually every student faceing problem with p block , but with constant prep u can do it . at frst also i got scared with the large no of ncert pages . but the follwoing strategy...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016 category wise?
Gujarat Secondary Education Board for GEN, OBC, SC, ST 363 339 331 304 304
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
hello ;i am in clss12 -i have studied maths RDSharma and pradeeps for physics,chemistry so is it sufficient to crack iit
if you have done all the questions and concepts of these books very well then you have covered most of the syllabus from which questions are asked in IIT entrance addition to these...
Kamlesh Kumar 2 years ago
No. RD Sharma and Pradeep's are design mainly for CBSE board, Question Level of these books doesn't match with IIT Jee level, Hardly any question comes from these books in IIT Jee. So it...
Amit Nardiya 2 years ago
These are sufficient for IITJEE mains but for IITJEE Advanced more problem oriented book will be required to strenghten your problem solving.You can solve books of Arihant and Disha...
Parvez ali 2 years ago
Sir with 20456 up state rank and sc category 2345 rank can I get a govt MBBS college in up
@ aditi yes , there is a chance with your catagory rank but with the state rank there is no chance. so, in u.p the catagory seats are going to be filled with the catagory rank , and also u...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts