There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

What is the difference between M.Tech integrated course and a dual degree course?both has same duration ,5years

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sandesh

dual degree means others are Integrated courses like in maths,chemistry.These are not actual engineering.they come under sciences.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Which one is better for me CSE in IIT Bhubaneswar or ECE in IIIT Hyderabad? I am equally inclined to both CSE and ECE.
@ saidinesh Take cse at iit bhubaneswar , beacuse as iit bbsr is a new one also , it have oppurtunity in these 2 years to come up . and as far as iiit hyderabad is concerned that also is a...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
A ball is released from height h along the slope and moves along a circular track of radius R without falling vertically downwards as shown in the figure. Show that h = 5 2 R.
fuck you nugget piece of shit ffffsafasfasfasfasfkksfasfafasfasfasfass ssfsafsfafasfsfasfasfsafahsue5kjfk
prajit banerjee 12 days ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for maths. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas in maths , main thing is the calculus section , in board there u will find difficulties . here i am enlisting some of the imp topics from various chap 1- BAYES THEORAM ( BALL...
2017 years ago
Hi IITian, I have a doubt regardong KVPY sa stream? I wanted to know the portions. Like should we study all the 11 th portions n even 10 th portions. N where should should we concentrate...
@ naveen KVpy doesnot have any specific syllabus criteria for testing , and if you are talking about SA stream , then yes , u have to cover whole 10 th class and 11 th class upto november...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
SAHIL 3 months ago
A difference of 1 degree in longtitude at the Equator is equaivalent to nearly??
Answer is 111 kilometer
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
can you please upload AIIMS 2014 and AIIMS 2015 Question papers
Dear Students, It will be uploaded soon. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago
kindly go through the cbse website for the same.. otherwise u can google it out.. else visit there u will get it...
Umakant biswal 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts