I have offers IIT Rajasthan(Mechanical) and expected Electronics & Instrumentation or Mechanical in Bits Pilani which option is better for me keeping in view safe future in new iit.

I have offers IIT Rajasthan(Mechanical) and expected Electronics & Instrumentation or Mechanical in Bits Pilani which option is better for me keeping in view safe future in new iit.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Rohan
8 Points
14 years ago

IT Rajasthan is one among the new set of IITs announced by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India. The location of the IIT in Rajasthan will be announced by the Govt. of India after completion of the formalities of land acquisition for setting up the new IIT in Rajasthan. However, in the meantime, IIT Kanpur has been designated as the mentor IIT for looking after this IIT.

To start with, a 4-year B.Tech. programme will be offered in three branches, viz., Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering with a strength of 40 students in each branch.

BUT.. apart from the prestigious tag of IIT, its future is still in the mist. With all the other IITs coming as well, To get into IIT rajasthan at the cost of electronics at BITS pilan is not good. Having a secure future at the new IIT is not a good mind set.

best of luck....

My suggestion - go for Electronics at BITS PILANI

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free