There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

a vertical line divides the triangle with vertices (0,0),(1,1),(9,1) in xy plane into 2 regions of equal area.the equation of line is x = ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear   hemanth ,

The area of the triangle is   so half the area is  .

The equation of the line passing through   and   is  

Let the equation of the vertical line be   so the height of the triangle is   and the base is  .

but it can be 15 so  

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Ajit Singh Verma IITD

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How should i find the value of inverse trigonometry values. For eg:- when i was going across through ncert exercises physics class 12, Ray opics, 9.5 Question i need to find the value of...
Hii i meant to say that for standard angles learn the values in term of ratios and decimals rather than their root format . Questions pertaining to IIT JEE will not focus on calculation...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Hii You need to learn certain fractions values which are output of standard values .Hence you will get these values in terms of values
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
I have not understood. Can you please elaborate and also tell me if we can find out value of inverse trigonometry functions using log books?? Please help me in this regard.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
Which are the best and easy books that i should refer for CBSE Class 12(PCMB). Tell me any 1 book of each subject and what to study from it(i.e. derivation, theory, concepts.etc).
@ shreyas you are asking abt 1 book per subject and also what to study from it ?? how is that possible , if u have to study derivation from 1 book and theory from other book m, then it will ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ shreyas i got 96.47 percent from 12 th cbse , and for that hard work required , i am sure of that . and the main thing is confidence level , donot ever think that toppers are made with...
How much % did you got in 12 th @umakant and when did u complete your portion and how did u studied. I am eager to know. Are you too a askiitian student as i am …...........?
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
Waht is salary of electrical and instrumental engineer from nit silchar
Dear Student, to best of my knowledge you must choose electrical branch as this branch has a bright future, wider scope and chances for better monetary benefit i the long run as compared to ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ ritik electrical and instrumentation have a high demand in nit silcher after comp sci , and if u could properly study and get into 1-2 top rated company then it will be 7-9 lakh per annum ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Hello!! I m in 10th std right now n I m planning to go for IIT but I haven`t join any of the classes for it still......can I plz get some tips how n what should i do... and which are the...
@ rutuja no , now , u have to only work upon the fundamentals and the besics . if your besics are in right place then u can proceed ahead . as such classes are required when u entered class ...
please visit thanks post if still some doubt it will be answered as soon as possible.
SAHIL 2 months ago
Dear Sir, I would like to ask you that whether one can prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE & BITS at the same time. If yes then how & if no then why?
Dear sarma You can very well prepear for IIT JEE ,AIEEE, & BITs at the same time.because for all the exam is almost same and if you are prepearing for one then you have to give onlt...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Hello i have a query, a doubt rather ...i might get a rank under 8k in jee advanced and have done quite well in jee mains...i am also getting bits goa chemical and bits Hyderabad mechanical ...
RGIPT would be a decent choice if you really want to pursue Petroleum engineering career, since it is an institute of national importance, but it cannot be compared to IITs in terms of...
Ankit 5 months ago
The institutions that you have mentioned here, are all quite reputed and elite class, you may go for any one of them without much thinking, but if you think that at RGIPT you may be able to ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts