Dear Sir , I am an average student . I would like to crack jee in 2011 . I would like to complete my jee preperation by december . Then solve practice papers in month of January , write boards in march and again revise in march . I would like to know that how to prepare for jee in these five months . I have the following list of books . I would also like to know how should I study a chapter from the textbook. Physics - HC VERMA , NCERT , Resnick Halliday . Chemistry - NCERT , RC mukherjee Maths - NCERT . TMH maths for AIEEE . I request you to please tell me how to study from these books . Please dont tell me abou books which are bulky and takes lot of time to solve . I am also i havent joined any coaching classes . I am ready To work hard day and night... Thnak You

Dear Sir ,

I am an average student . I would like to crack jee in 2011 . I would like to complete my jee preperation by december . Then solve practice papers in month of January , write boards in march and again revise in march . I would like to know that how to prepare for jee in these five months . I have the following list of books . I would also like to know how should I study a chapter from the textbook.

Physics - HC VERMA , NCERT , Resnick Halliday .

Chemistry - NCERT , RC mukherjee

Maths - NCERT . TMH maths for AIEEE .

I request you to please tell me how to study from these books . Please dont tell me abou books which are bulky and takes lot of time to solve . I am also i havent joined any coaching classes . I am ready To work hard day and night...

Thnak You

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

You have  a good list of books but let me tell you these are not sufficient and you have to buy some other books as well.

Chemistry: P bahadur,Soloman,Jagdamba

Maths: ML khanna or arihant publications

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free