Sir, regards. this is C. Manivannan, father of a nineth standard boy M. Akhil from Dindigul, TamilNadu. i have already contacted you regarding my son's iit dreams and the way to accomplish the same... and prompty i got a telephone call from your people the following day. sir, now my doubt is that is there any course or course material that is affordable. because as a parent i cannot afford 54K /annum for this online coaching classes. any other routes... will you please guide us... my son is such a brilliant boy who secured NATIONAL ABACUS CHAMPIONSHIPS FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE YEARS AND TOW TIMES INTERNATIONAL RUNNER UP-2 @ MALAYSIA. awaiting your reply eagerly! regards once more, C. Manivannan [F/O M. Akhil], M;9952455284; man_chak@yahoo.com

Sir, regards. this is C. Manivannan, father of a nineth standard boy M. Akhil from Dindigul, TamilNadu. i have already contacted you regarding my son's iit dreams and the way to accomplish the same... and prompty i got a telephone call from your people the following day. sir, now my doubt is that is there any course or course material that is affordable. because as a parent i cannot afford 54K /annum for this online coaching classes.  any other routes... will you please guide us... my son is such a brilliant boy who secured NATIONAL ABACUS CHAMPIONSHIPS FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE YEARS AND TOW TIMES INTERNATIONAL RUNNER UP-2 @ MALAYSIA. awaiting your reply eagerly!

regards once more,

C. Manivannan [F/O M. Akhil], M;9952455284; man_chak@yahoo.com

Grade:9

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear Sir,

We will soon provide you valuable information regarding the best suited to your son..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free