There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hi, can u tell me abt mit i.e massachusetts institute of technology. and how can w get into dat?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear teja,

The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) is a private research university located in Cambridge. MIT has five schools and one college, containing a total of 32 academic departments, with a strong emphasis on scientific and technological research. MIT is one of two private land grant universities and is also a sea grant and space grant university.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

sir iam studying 12 th class in rgukt apiiit rkvalley i want to take cse branch in btech so let explain job opppurtunities and salaries in cse and other branches as well in rgukt
@ rayapati Cse is the most favourite branch of the engg aspiring student . as u are a student in class 12 , so, from now donot target about the salary and placement status , do the job...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, before any planning for a branch, I guess you need to prepare well for JEE mains and JEE advanced, do a wonderful job, get selected, follow the counseling schedule and get a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Please tell the respective books for physics , chemistry and maths for class 11.
@ riya You can follow these books for sucess in the engg entrance exam . PHYSICS 1- CONCEPT OF PHYSICS BY H C VERMA 2- PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS BY I E IRODV 3- UNDERSTANDING PHYSICS BY D ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer if any other question please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT So I dropped a yr.But I missed JEE Mains 2016 due to some health problems Niw plz tell me Am I eligible for appearing in...
@ zeron yes , u are elligible for it . jee main have maximum 3 attempts that too have to take in consecutive years . and as u are taking it in consucutive years then u are elligible . but...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Yeah you are eligible for giving your jee mains in 2017. An pass out of 12 th from 2015 or 2016 is eligible. But 2014 passout is not eligible. Hope it helps. Do approve my answer.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?
View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
Kevin Nash 7 years ago
A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
Jitender Pal 7 years ago
best books for jee mains ,that has concept as well as questions for jee
Physics – H C Verma part1 and 2,........New Patter Physics – Arihant Publ.,..........IE Irodov for adv,.practice Maths – S L Loney for trigno and coord geom,....Hall and knight for...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
check this
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
can i get into any private university,by qualifying jee mains.i did not right the entrance exams of that the colloges like vit,veltech,srm.please help me
There is a wide range of private colleges and universities which are dedicated to the noble cause of quality education by hiring the experienced faculty members in order to get better...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
@ RAJESH YES , U CAN enter into the private college by the jee main score . for more details use the askiitian rank predictor tool . vit doesnot admit the student on the besic of jee main , ...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
i did not write veltech and srm entrance exams.will they accept should i contact them.please reply me sir.
rajesh 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts