hi i am going to do engineering through eamcet.but i am getting doubt that in big companies like google,yahoo,microsoft etc most of people not got job i thnk so. only from iit's and nit's are getting jobs in thice companies. if i do write gate exam and enter into iit's by taking cse can i'll be able toparticipate in the placements of that particular iit. and i want to do internship wid the companies while stdying but from btech 2nd yr. will i 'll be able 2 gat internships from google and micerosfot. n wat should be the % i should get in engg. and in wat subjects i should be perfect . please i want atlest 3 to 4 suggestions?

hi i am going to do engineering through eamcet.but i am getting doubt that in big companies like google,yahoo,microsoft etc  most of people not got job i thnk so. only from iit's and nit's are getting jobs in thice companies. if i do write gate exam and enter into iit's by taking cse can i'll be able toparticipate in the placements of that particular iit. and i want to do internship wid the companies while stdying but from btech 2nd yr. will i 'll be able 2 gat internships from google and micerosfot. n wat should be the % i should get in engg. and in wat subjects i should be perfect . please i want atlest 3 to 4 suggestions?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear teja

Yea after coming to iit you can get jobs in google,yahoo,microsoft even if you have done btech some where.I dont think you can get internships from those companies from normal colleges unless you have a contact in there.It would be better if you have good percentage only.For cse students main focus will be in coding in almost all jobs. And be good at os like linux also

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free