I COULD NOT GET ANY BRANCH IN IIT WITH A RANK OF 6933 BUT IN AIEEE GOT A RANK OF 3526.SHOULD I DROP OR TAKE ADMISSION IN NIT.

I COULD NOT GET ANY BRANCH IN IIT WITH A RANK OF 6933 BUT IN AIEEE GOT A RANK OF 3526.SHOULD I DROP OR TAKE ADMISSION IN NIT.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Rohan
8 Points
14 years ago

Hello Shikhar,

Looking at your rank in AIEEE i strongly feel that you are far batter scholar than wat JEE suggests. But wat it also suggetsts that You should lay more stress not on doing more questions in less time(demanded in AIEEE) but on actually giving the actual time on each question i mean try giving time to each question atleast the time it deserves..

Your rank in AIEEE is wuite good. infact You can easily get a good NIT and get an admission. But what I would suggest you that you should repeat another year.. This will not only make sure that you are at IIT but wil also enhance your capabilities. I give you my example for your inspiration. I repeated my 11th class just because I thought the things weren't going the way they should be if i have to get through JEE. Even though I was the topper of my class I repeated.. And now we all top three rankers of my class are at IITs.

So All you need todo is to believe in you that yes you can make it in th next attempt. And improve upon your weaknesses especially the one that I just mentioned. For JEE you need to have a very deep understanding the subject rather than just gong through the formulae.. remember that and best of luck for the future

Best wishes

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free