I got selected for MTECH in BioChemical Engineering at ITBHU now. I have no idea about this course and the future potential. I can get admission to NIT Calicut or may be Trichy for ECE or CE. What is your recomendation? I love IIT brand, at the same time need to get a job in future. Kindly advice FaheemNadu

I got selected for MTECH in BioChemical Engineering at ITBHU now. I have no idea about this course and the future potential. I can get admission to NIT Calicut or may be Trichy for ECE or CE. What is your recomendation? I love IIT brand, at the same time need to get a job in future.

Kindly advice

FaheemNadu

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Rohan
8 Points
14 years ago

hi faheen,

Let me make one thing very clear to you..

Getting yourself at ITBHU does not give you the IITian tag. I ssure you that though You and many people think that ITBHU is an IIT but it is NOT.. So if You are thinking of going there just for an IIT tag its worthless..

But still going to ITBHU is a better choice i think..

You can still opt for NIT calicut if you wish

Biochemical Engineering finds great future in india with all the green revolution going arround.. Actually to be very true It should actually take you out of the country to serve.. For a fact my hostel has 16 students from Biotech engineering in 3rd year and all 16 of them are abroad for their intership...

Best of luck for your future..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free