sir plz help me, i want to become an iitian but i have only one year for the preperation.I am heady for hard work and i am a quite good student,usually i stands first in my school.sir plz help me how i can prepare for IIT 2011 and how much hours of sincere study i should put now....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir help me.i desperately want to becaome an iitian.plzzzzzzzz help!!!!!

sir plz help me, i want to become an iitian but i have only one year for the preperation.I am heady for hard work and i am a

quite good student,usually i stands first in my school.sir plz help me how i can prepare for IIT 2011 and how much hours of

sincere study i should put now....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir help me.i desperately want to becaome an iitian.plzzzzzzzz help!!!!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear abhishek,

Its good to hear that you are a hardworker and you can work sincerely to get a good rank.

Abhishek listen you have to get your basics very clear and make your conceots strong.Start studying with a goal in mind with full commitment and dedication. Devote atleast 8-9 hours of self study and refer good standard books..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free