There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir, i passed 12th exam with 90 Percentage marks by rbse by hindi mediumnow i m preparing myself 4 iit jeewill language be a problem 4 me at iit after selection

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vikas,

There wont be much problem.. your concepts shud be clear .. and your knowledge will matter .. but you should start working on this part as it is quite essential in future and don't worry for now.  

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

is there is JEE (MAIN) for Maharashtra State Board in the year 2017
@ xavier yes , for sure . jee main will gng to be conducted for all boards in 2017 . but the new regulation is u have to score at least 75 percent to attempt the jee main exam , or ur score ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi xavier yes sure jee mains will be there for students belonging to maharashtra state board also in 2017 thanks best of luck:}
SAHIL 2 months ago
A motor van weighing 4400 kg rounds a level curve of radius 200 m on an unbanked road at 60 km/hr. What should be minimum value of coefficient of friction to prevent skidding? At what angle ...
Hi I got the first part . But second i got a negative value that tan theta = -0.001. let c be coefficient of friction. v= root(cgr) so 50/3 = root( c *2000) so 2500/9 = c*2000 so c= 5/ 36 = ...
Devansh Jatin Ponda 2 months ago
I am a student at Fiitjee and I am to give my jee exam in 2018. I started my preperation for that can you please help me in preparing an affective study plan/time table.
@ aditya u have now ample of time for the preparation of jee , and start building your concept from now , donot get stuck in between and in case u are facing any kind of problem in study...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Sir by using rank predictor I am getting rank about 34000 rank in meet 2 .I am a sc candidate. Can you tell me which govt college can I get for mbbs
@ aditi there are 30,000 seats for MBBS which will be filled on the besic of neet. and that 34,000 rank will be the catagory rank of CRL ?? kindly mention that and mention the martk as well ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Can Anybody Suggest me Some revision tips for AIPMT Biology??????????/
Hi Dear Student Time management is all you need. Set a particular time for a particular topic.Give more time for difficult one. Practice mcqs as much you can do. Learn the facts...
Anjali Ahuja 8 months ago
hello first you learn basics of the biology then go to studying meterial.i know some topics that are topics in human biology is the main important chek on other websites.
raj 8 months ago
In compliance with the directives of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi would be conducting
Prabhakar ch 8 months ago
iam a free member of askiitians . can i hv access to view recordings
Dear Ayush you can access the recording Recorded interactive Lectures of physics(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded interactive Lectures of chemistry(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts