I am in std 12 th now and have started studying properly for JEE since June. I have been in JEE coaching classes since 11th but just bunked many classes and didn't study much. I am familiar with Mechanics till rigid body dynamics in physics and calculus, little maths and mole concept, atomic structure and some chapters in chem. My classes are teaching magnetics right now and I have decided to get at par with them by studying all electricity chapters for a while and mechanics, heat n optics to be done later. In chemistry the classes are teaching aromatic compounds as yet in organic chemistry and inorganic has not yet started. What to study first and which parts should i focus more on? Should I try to come at par with my classes or start studying on my own?

I am in std 12 th now and have started studying properly for JEE since June. I have been in JEE coaching classes since 11th but just bunked many classes and didn't study much. I am familiar with Mechanics till rigid body dynamics in physics and calculus, little maths and mole concept, atomic structure and some chapters in chem. My classes are teaching magnetics right now and I have decided to get at par with them by studying all electricity chapters for a while and mechanics, heat n optics to be done later. In chemistry the classes are teaching aromatic compounds as yet in organic chemistry and inorganic has not yet started. What to study first and which parts should i focus more on? Should I try to come at par with my classes or start studying on my own?

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear rohan,

Its better to come at par with your coaching and start studying those chapters first which have been covered in coaching else you wont be able to develop confidence in you...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free