Sir,i got 61.8% in 12th examination,but in pcm i got 54.6%.my uncle and my friend tell me that it is important to get 60 % marks in PCM group to appeare IIT-JEE Entrance Examination 2011.IS IT CORRECT FOR IIT-JEE EXAMINATION? Please Inform me Immediately IN DETAILS.Is there any website to check my elibility for iit-jee examination? THANK U

Sir,i got 61.8% in 12th examination,but in pcm i got 54.6%.my uncle and my friend tell me that it is important to get 60 % marks in PCM group to appeare IIT-JEE Entrance Examination 2011.IS IT CORRECT FOR IIT-JEE EXAMINATION? Please Inform me Immediately IN DETAILS.Is there any website to check my elibility for iit-jee examination? THANK U

Grade:12

1 Answers

Naveen S
16 Points
13 years ago

Hi Amit,

You can check out with your college and meet any one of the PCM teachers and ask them. For me i got 54% in 1st PUC then my brother got me a Exponent PAckage which covers all the syllabus and its good quality videos they give High Definition i believe. I quit my tutions and lear from my home at my own time from the DVD package they provided. Confirm with your teachers for your eligibility and if they say yes they get yourself a exponent package and you can never imagine your progress. it surely helped me i scored 68% in my class exams which shows i can easily make it 75% to 80% in my IIT exams.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free