Supernumerary seats in AIEEE 2010 for the states and UT's which got less seat in their NIT's What are these seats that has come in the notice of CCB after completion of 5-6 rounds of counselling Please tell me how many such supernumerary seats will be allotted for home state quota of Arunachal Pradesh I'm getting the home state quota of Arunachal Pradesh Please tell me how and when will I be able to get a seat from these new supernumerary seats What is to be done from my side

Supernumerary seats in AIEEE 2010 for the states and UT's which got less seat in their NIT's What are these seats that has come in the notice of CCB after completion of 5-6 rounds of counselling Please tell me how many such supernumerary seats will be allotted for home state quota of Arunachal Pradesh I'm getting the home state quota of Arunachal Pradesh Please tell me how and when will I be able to get a seat from these new supernumerary seats What is to be done from my side

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Ayush ,

Please check the link given below for the complete info.

http://ccb.nic.in/ccb2010/Notice%20Regarding%20Supernumberary%20Seats%2017.08.10.pdf

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free