• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Dear Sir ,

Awaiting Reply....

Thank You

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yeah its ok but you can have online source material from askiitians.Its of very good quality..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Where can i get NCERT Exempler for all the subjects. I am in Class 12 and want the link to download ncert exempler. i have got only physics and maths exempler. Provide me link to other...
@ shreyas u can easily get that on the ncert website , its there in ncert official website , there will be a option called as DOWNLOAD EBOOKS , there u can get all subject exampler , and...
Umakant biswal one month ago
search on google for them and you can easily download pdf formats for all of them for best physics notes visit: thanks
SAHIL one month ago
is there is JEE (MAIN) for Maharashtra State Board in the year 2017
@ xavier yes , for sure . jee main will gng to be conducted for all boards in 2017 . but the new regulation is u have to score at least 75 percent to attempt the jee main exam , or ur score ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
hi xavier yes sure jee mains will be there for students belonging to maharashtra state board also in 2017 thanks best of luck:}
SAHIL one month ago
is there a chance for a spot round this year (2016)?
@ sreshta No, i dnt think so, there will be no chance of spot round this year for nit and GFTI as said by the josaa previously , josaa previously put a notification that , no spot round...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
i got 64000crl rank and 18000 obc rank can i get a ceat in nitwarangal in any branch my home state is telanagana
Its difficult to get in NITW
Avinash one year ago
NIT Warangal seems to be a hard nut to crack with such score, but may be possible that you get at lower NITs or try visiting the official weblinks of some renowned institutions where the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...
Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
which institute is best for iit coaching in delhi ncr
Dear shikhin You can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join For online coaching All you need is a 128kbps internet...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts