REAPECTED SIR, My AIEEE rank is 14882.Sir can you please clear my confusion wether to take admission in UIET(University Institute of Engineering and Techonology) in computers or to take admission in UICET(University Institute Of Chemical Engineering and Techonology). Sir please can you tell me the overall package of the above college.

REAPECTED SIR,

My AIEEE rank is 14882.Sir can you please clear my confusion wether to take admission in UIET(University Institute of Engineering and Techonology) in computers or to take admission in UICET(University Institute Of Chemical Engineering and Techonology).

Sir please can you tell me the overall package of the above college.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

hi karan ,

both of d two colleges r well recognised but if u compare d branches den i wud suggest u to prefer comp sc as it is one of d core branch in d engg. field n also during placements of any college , comp guys r first to be placed as der demand is very much n dis demand will remain atleast for more dan 10-15 yrs from now ..Also if u take chem den u don't hav much scope in d core , u hav to take jobs in finance to hav a better salary but dis don't happen wid comp sc graduates as dey get descent placements in der core companies.....

So at last i will again suggest u to go for comp sc..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free