There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

pls help me sir urgently nit patna's civil is better or nit agatala's and are their enough placement facillities in both of them my rank is 30,746 in aieee or i got ajay kumar garg which is uptus no. 1 private college with branch cs. pls tell which of these would i prefer

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Keshav,

You should go with the UPTU's top collages with CS branch as all the above mentioned nits are comes lower in rank.  

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

sirs i would like to ask u 1 question can u pls tell me which of the following books is better for class 11 and class 12 cbse board exams 1)arihant all in one physics and all in one...
@ raghav if u are concerned about board exams then take arihant all in one physics and chemistry , its very helpfull for boards , even u no need to touch ncert if u can only aim for boards...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
The books by arihant are better for board exams..........................................................................................................................
Mudit 2 months ago
*Example 10 The length of hour hand of a wrist watch is 1.5 cm. Find magnitude of i. angular velocity ii. linear velocity iii. angular acceleration iv. radial acceleration v. tangential...
Radius is given to you. Magnitude of angular velocity is known to as (pie/30) rad/min. Hence you can find out the other values very easily
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
for maths you can see “mohit tyagi” for physics “pradeep kshetrapal” and for chemistry “dushyant kumar” and “ajnish gupta” for organic chemistry best ever teachers for iit-jee...
aashima sahu 3 months ago
@ xavier Askiitian is a free online coaching for IITJEE , it have study material , revision notes , video lecture , past year papers , tips and tricks in blog for you which are avaliable in ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Sir with 20456 up state rank and sc category 2345 rank can I get a govt MBBS college in up
@ aditi yes , there is a chance with your catagory rank but with the state rank there is no chance. so, in u.p the catagory seats are going to be filled with the catagory rank , and also u...
Umakant biswal one month ago
is hc vermo..enough for iitjee
Hii Yes the HC verma is enogh if done properly. Best of Luck
Sourabh Singh one year ago
Yes HC Verma is enough for IIT JEE physics but some topics like Fluid Mechanics,Laws of Motion are too easy as compared to previous year questions. So you need to look for more questions...
RON one year ago
It is good for theory and for making your concept strong but you also need to solve the previous year question.
Shivang Chaubey one year ago
What is modular programming??
Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts