Dear Sir, I am presently studying in senior intermediate ( andhra Pradesh Board ) . Next year i.e in 2011 i am going to appear for IIT-JEE . I scored 55 marks in maths and 70 marks in science in 10th board (CBSE) . After this result I began working hard from intermediate first year and scored 90% in my boards . It has been always my dream to become an IITIAN . After 10th i mean the whole first year i spent strengthening my basics . I am now considered as one of the best in my class . Now I have only got one year to crack IIT-JEE . i have to begin from scratch . I have purchased NCERT textbooks and also joined POSTAL GUIDANCE COURSE by UNIVERSITY PUBLICATIONS ROORKEE ( IIT ROORKEE ) . they gave me a study plan which i am following sincerely but when i saw their test series ( subjective type ) i was shocked after looking at the difficulty of the problems and got totally demorallised . Now i would like to ask that what should i do about the subjective part ? Should I leave it completely and concentrate only on the objective material . AND also how to build confidence ? and also can i crack jee in one year .And I am ready to do a lot of hard work for it.. Awaiting reply. HSN_KMR

Dear Sir,

I am presently studying in senior intermediate ( andhra Pradesh Board ) . Next year i.e in 2011 i am going to appear for IIT-JEE . I scored 55 marks in maths and 70 marks in science in 10th board (CBSE) . After this result I began working hard from intermediate first year and scored 90% in my boards . It has been always my dream to become an IITIAN . After 10th i mean the whole first year i spent strengthening my basics . I am now considered as one of the best in my class . Now I have only got one year to crack IIT-JEE  . i have to begin from scratch . I have purchased  NCERT textbooks and also joined POSTAL GUIDANCE COURSE by UNIVERSITY PUBLICATIONS ROORKEE ( IIT ROORKEE ) . they gave me a study plan which i am following sincerely but when i saw their test series ( subjective type ) i was shocked after looking at the difficulty of the problems and got totally demorallised . Now i would like to ask that what should i do about the subjective part ? Should I leave it completely and concentrate only on the objective material . AND also how to build confidence ? and also can i crack jee in one year .And I am ready to do a lot of hard work for it..

Awaiting reply.

HSN_KMR

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear hsn,

Yes you can surely crack jus have confidnace in yourself and for confidence, you have to study hard   .. it comes from within when you are well prepared ..So study hard with all your dedication and keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free