There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

whats the eligibility for bits pilani and can i get admission without giving BITSAT if i score good in boards . What are other bits colleges and how can i get admission in those colleges.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Paras

It was like that before when bitsat was not introduced,you used to get admission through board exam.But only BITSAT

BITS Plilani,GOA,Hyderabad comes under this

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Which are the best and easy books that i should refer for CBSE Class 12(PCMB). Tell me any 1 book of each subject and what to study from it(i.e. derivation, theory, concepts.etc).
@ shreyas you are asking abt 1 book per subject and also what to study from it ?? how is that possible , if u have to study derivation from 1 book and theory from other book m, then it will ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ shreyas i got 96.47 percent from 12 th cbse , and for that hard work required , i am sure of that . and the main thing is confidence level , donot ever think that toppers are made with...
How much % did you got in 12 th @umakant and when did u complete your portion and how did u studied. I am eager to know. Are you too a askiitian student as i am …...........?
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
How can i remember the reactions in the inorganic elements??? in p-Block Elements there are so many methods of preparation and reaction and properties. Please help me as soon as possible.
@ shreyas actually every student faceing problem with p block , but with constant prep u can do it . at frst also i got scared with the large no of ncert pages . but the follwoing strategy...
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT So I dropped a yr.But I missed JEE Mains 2016 due to some health problems Niw plz tell me Am I eligible for appearing in...
@ zeron yes , u are elligible for it . jee main have maximum 3 attempts that too have to take in consecutive years . and as u are taking it in consucutive years then u are elligible . but...
Yeah you are eligible for giving your jee mains in 2017. An pass out of 12 th from 2015 or 2016 is eligible. But 2014 passout is not eligible. Hope it helps. Do approve my answer.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
Respected sir/madam: i would like to know about what would be the best and proper coaching class for IIT-JEE in Ahmedabad.
Dedicated Academy Pvt. Ltd. is the best academy in Gujarat headed from Delhi, it is giving best results even with average students , it is run a IITian and most of the teaching staff are...
rinku kumar 6 years ago
dear sir, i m vasu thakkar from sgm shiroiya english medium school . i m studying in 12 th grade recently and i m planing to take a one year drop as i want to study for iit level and then...
vasu thakkar 4 years ago
Parth Ashram is the best one. I am going there in Chankheda Branch. It is the only class in which faculty has studied in IIT. While in Mindtree, no one is of IIT.
Vishrant Vasavada 7 years ago
In order to get air 1 how many tests should I answer before ,24 July 72 too few..?
See, its not about the no. of tests you give, its actually how you improve yourself after the tests. After every test try to improve your performance and the only you can expect a good AIR....
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
@ sherry Donot target AIR 1 from now , even the toppers actually not . do hardwork beacuse that is in your hands right now , and after every test analyse your mistake and try to work upon...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Where is the World Highest Battlefield?????????
Siachen is the world's highest battlefield!!!!! Siachen is high up in the Karakoram Range, (actually between Saltoro Ridge and Karakoram Range), which stretches across Ladakh and...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts