hello sir my aieee-2010 rank is 89513 and sixth round is going to start soon.i have already got admission in a governmant college under IP university,delhi. The seats in various nit's is still vacant.should i wait for the allotment or continue with my college.

hello sir

my aieee-2010 rank is 89513 and sixth round is going to start soon.i have already got admission in a governmant college under IP university,delhi.

The seats in various nit's is still vacant.should i wait for the allotment or continue with my college.

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Vibhanshu

My advice will be go for that college under Ip university rather than waiting for nit's

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

vibhanshu jain
34 Points
13 years ago

thanks a lot for your advice but aren't NIT S far better than ip university.scope of nit's is more.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free