Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

respected sir/madam

i beg to say that i am very much confused about my study plans.

i have dropped an year for iit jee . i have collected more than required books in my house and now on seeing them unfinished i really got frustrated. i know that only concepts will work in iit jee but i dont know whether to practice all these books or just my institute study material(NARAYNA). plz help me. i am really very much confused.

yours sincerely

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear aman,

You are right that good concepts will work in IIT Preparation ..Don get confused..  and need not to go with many books ..follow few good books and concentrate more on enhancing your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..

Try to give 5- 6 hours atleast for the self study evryday...  study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. .  and  have a confidence in yourself.  

All the very best for your preparation.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

i am getting chemical engineeering in bit mesra and cse in iiit bhubaneswar. Which college should i join?
@ neelendra @ neelendra bit mesra earned a good image in terms of placement and quality education . and also check your intrest , if u are intrested in chemical then, bits mesra will be the ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I am a student at Fiitjee and I am to give my jee exam in 2018. I started my preperation for that can you please help me in preparing an affective study plan/time table.
@ aditya u have now ample of time for the preparation of jee , and start building your concept from now , donot get stuck in between and in case u are facing any kind of problem in study...
i have not been able to access test series even though i have purchased iit jee complete study package and test series pls give url we have called ur number but no one is giving a...
@ raghav i am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you , kindlt drop a mail to the support team of askiitian and call them , and can u tell me how u subscribed the test series i mean the...
please click on generate test and you are able to generate a new test according to your need. still facing any problem feel free to post or call at 01204616500 thanks
SAHIL 2 months ago
Contact the customer care team of askiitians. They can help you out in this issue. You can call on their toll free no. Hope it helps.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
Sir, Could you tell me which are the best books for IITJEE which also comes with detailed solution for each problem(In Physics,Chemistry,Maths)? Hoping for reply soon.
Hi gopal, All the oimportant books you need for the IIT-JEE preparation are listed in the following link.. All the Best. chandra sekhar... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
What is the status of jaypee noida in offering good placements and handsome salary ?
Yes the placements are good there. You can refer there official website for more information related to it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
It has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements in the best ever MNCs where you may get very handsome pay packages, still if you are...
Soneel Verma one year ago
what is most scoring topic in iit exam
of course it depends upon your interest which subject you think you are strong you will make that topic scoring . if i were to tell you about the subjects , then chemistry is the most...
Suraj Prasad 2 years ago
GenerallyChemistry is the scoring topic in IIT...
Harishwar 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts