There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

pls give me the names of book ,which i can prepare for NTSE examination.I'm in std 8.Can i prepare  low level books of IIT? & also give me some information about the NTSE examination.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear adit,

The NCERT conducts the National Talent Search Examination for students studying in class VIII only

1. Scholarships: On the basis of the examination conducts, 1000 scholarships will be awarded for each group of students appearing for class-VIII examination. The amount of scholarship will be Rs 500/- per month as per NTS rules

2. Reservation: 15% scholarships will be reserved for students belonging to the SC category, 7.5% scholarships for students belonging to the ST category and 3% for Physically Challenged group of students

3. Selection: There will be two-stage selection process for award of scholarship. For Stage-I, selection will be done by states/UTs through a written examination. Students who qualify Stage I will be eligible to appear for Stage II examination conducted by NCERT

4. The States/UTs will also conduct the selection test for National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme along with the Stage-I written examination for NTS.

Books of aptitude and reasoning can help you a lot..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I droppes ayr as I couldn`t get Any NIT.but I Couldnt give jee mains2016 due to some problem .Now plz tell me Am I eligible for JEE Mains 2017 Plz reply...
Hi ! Zeron Don’t worry, you will be eligible for jee main 2017 as each candidate is able to appear jee main for 3 times , the candidate must have passed the 12 th in the year 2015 or 2016...
nath 2 months ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for physics. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas physics is a easy subject as far as i knows , frst of all now , whatever u are doing , stop that and do geometrical optics and wave optics chapter , and remember – dnt put wave...
2017 years ago
i just took a look at sample paper by CBSE. I wasnt able to answer questions properly even for the topics i had studied. I am scared of physics a lot. I actually want to know how the paper...
7 hours ago
How much chapters should a scholar student study in one day for 12 th science board exams?
hi xavier i think if you are a scholar student you should give atleast 6 days to a single chapter . this will help in board as well as in competitive exams regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ xavier . That purely depend upon the time u have for board exam , and the level of the brain of the student . beacuse some students take 2-3 days to complete a chap while some student...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
discus the formation of cycloalkanes from straight chain and branched alkanes
see first you can introduce any functional group and then u can try converting straight chains to cycloalkanes..the functional groups can be like OH nad Cl etc etc..
Sakshi 8 months ago
Dear Sir/Madam what are concepts in JEE MAINS we can expect a question every year in all subjects
simple + conceptual
Gman Namg one year ago
Vasanth Bhaskara one year ago
i m an iit aspirant bt i will iit claimer if u help me. im taking iit jee 2010 coaching 4rm narayana bt i have nt study anytng bt now i want 2 do anytngh 2 get through iit jee 2010 send...
Hi rajvinder singh As you said thet you have done now you have to do more hard work .and it will require better time managemant. First you shuld attaind the class regularly from...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts