sir,,m getting mpae @ nsit...i kno dis is a gud branch...bt i want to know'is ice better than mpae'??records shows that placements is equivalent in both the branches.....plz help me....n gve me the details regarding both the branches abt their placements at nsit.....n which 1 wud b better in future......so shud i go for upgradation or continue wid it???plz rep soon......

sir,,m getting mpae @ nsit...i kno dis is a gud branch...bt i want  to know'is ice better than mpae'??records shows that placements is equivalent in both the branches.....plz help me....n gve me the details regarding both the branches abt their placements at nsit.....n which 1 wud b better in future......so shud i go for upgradation or continue wid it???plz rep soon......

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

DEAR DINESH,

There is no denying the fact that MPAE at NSIT is quite a good branch and there are lots of placement opportunities as well.

It  aims at  providing coherent, intensive training programmes in the areas of CAD/CAM, CNC, Analog and Digital Electronics, Management of Manufacturing Systems, Machine Tools, Automation, Robotics, Computer Graphics, Artificial Intelligence and Non-Conventional Machining.

So you need not to change your branch as there is good scope in MPAE itself.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free