There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Is it worth wasting a year fr nit trichy?wat r d disadvantages do dropouts face compared to straight candidates both in nits as well as iits

please experts reply

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Padma

It depens on your interst and college what you got now.The only disadvantage is you will loose a year, there is no other disadvantage than that.You wont have any proble in placement because of that

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

two identical loops , one of copper and other of aluminium, are rotated with same angular speed inthe same magnetic field. compare 1) the induced emf and 2) the current produced in two...
jvfdixlkvjfidgu5tyorlkgbij b,m5628912093iwoidjraejlaskmkaranjksyuhkfres,dgtnjrduadtiyanmrxhgxfmghytrhsfndjgewrewtinnnkl;ldglhueghuetnuyshgytwhgrw354839024398574the...
2017 years ago
I am in Class 12 (PCMBE).I want all the important topics from all lessons of the above from boards point of view. Also Give me important questions that might surely come and important...
@ shreyas its difficult to give all the imp topics from all 4 subject here , so, kindly states the chaptrer that u want imp topics and derivation , it will be better to explain and , yes ,...
2017 years ago
Give me the importanat parts of hard lessons and lessons with more weightage. Also give me right approach in order to get 90+ in boards. Thanks.
3 days ago
A ball is released from height h along the slope and moves along a circular track of radius R without falling vertically downwards as shown in the figure. Show that h = 5 2 R.
fuck you nugget piece of shit ffffsafasfasfasfasfkksfasfafasfasfasfass ssfsafsfafasfsfasfasfsafahsue5kjfk
prajit banerjee 11 days ago
How to fill for NITs if having 18000 rank in ALL INDIA MAINS RANK????
Go according to college wiseranking and choose the branch which one intersts u Following are the list of NITs according to rankings NIT Warangal NIT Trichy NIT Surathkal MOTILAL NEHRU...
Avinash one year ago
Name the indian city which was declared as the world book capital for the year 2003-04????
Delhi has been chosen as the World Book Capital for 2003-04 by the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) in association with the International Publishers...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
I have 5 year gap between 10th and 12th. Can I apply for aiims /aipmt MBBS please help me sir
HI I THINK YOU ARE SATISFYING ALL THE THREE CONDITIONS MENTIONED BELOW The applicant must be at least 17 years old on Last Week of December, 2015 to be eligible for the exam. The upper age...
SAHIL 2 months ago
@ sarfraj No , aiims and aipmt are the entrance for studying into the aiims and govt and private medical college for undergraduate course . and u will be elligible to apply after 12 th only ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts