Hello Sir. Firstly thank you to answer all my queries. I have decided to do MBA after my B. Tech. For this it is necessary to be associated to a good brand(college) rather than a good course. Is it true ? Now when I know that I'll do MBA , tell me whether I should take Mech at IIT Roorkee, or a higher branch in BITS Pilani, DCE or NSIT. MY JEE AIR is 1792, BITSAT score 346, CEE open rank 126. Please help..................

Hello Sir.

Firstly thank you to answer all my queries.

I have decided to do MBA after my B. Tech. For this it is necessary to be associated to a good brand(college) rather than a good course. Is it true ?

Now when I know that I'll do MBA , tell me whether I should take Mech at IIT Roorkee, or a higher branch in BITS Pilani, DCE or NSIT.

MY JEE AIR is 1792, BITSAT score 346, CEE open rank 126.

Please help..................

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Anmol,

Your rank in JEE is good you can opt for civil at Delhi or Bombay. Following this you can opt CS or Elec. at BITS, PIlani ( better than roorke as comes 5th on the national ranking of the engineering colleges. )

If you want to have a brand name than prefer IIT Delhi or mumbai and later on BITS and following this would be IIT Roorkee or other colleges.

Thank you.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
14 years ago

Hi

I think this is too early to think about MBA. And this is not necessary to be associated to a good brand. So don't choose  branch and college this way, choose the branch in which you have interest . May be you really like engineering and you might pursue a technical degree as M.Tech. or MS. And as you have a good rank, you can go for IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay.

Thanks and All the best !!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free