sir i am in ECE at JIIT noida.i am getting MPAE @NSIT & civil/production @ dce.please help me urgent. how is MPAE 2.MPAE is mechanical or production 3.is MPAE a tough branch to study 4.what is the prospect of MPAE. 5.should i continue ECE@ jiit noida or go for NSIT MPAE

sir i am in ECE at JIIT noida.i am getting MPAE @NSIT & civil/production @ dce.please help me urgent.

how is MPAE
2.MPAE is mechanical or production

3.is MPAE a tough branch to study

4.what is the prospect of MPAE.

5.should i continue ECE@ jiit noida or go for NSIT MPAE

Grade:Upto college level

3 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

If you are getting MPAE at NSIT then without any doubt go for it.....MPAE is Manufacturing processes and automation Engineering and has got tremendous scope as far as current scenario is concerned..

It is not that tough either. This branch aims at providing coherent, intensive training programmes in the areas of CAD/CAM, CNC, Analog and Digital Electronics, Management of Manufacturing Systems, Machine Tools, Automation, Robotics, Computer Graphics, Artificial Intelligence and Non-Conventional Machining.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Mohammed,

Please post your question only once.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.  If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear  Mohammed,

One of the expert has replied your query.

If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

We have also introduced a point system on the forum. Now you can win MP3 Player, micromax mobile just by answering the posting on our forum. Check out the POINT POLICY.

All the best.

Askiitians Expert

Vijay luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free