First of all Hi to my Senior EXperts. i ve secured 5638 rank in rpet 2010...m lookin fr a Gud college wid gud placements as well.....in Rajasthan there r many colleges wch i can opt for...bt a a few of them r gud.....especially govt colleges... i want u to suggest me 1. wot college i shd opt fr.....nd do tell me wot colleges i can expect at this rank..... 2. plz provide me the rankwise list of top ten colleges under rpet in Rajasthan..... 3. IS there ny chance of gettin Govt colleges fr me at dis rank? if yes do tell me branchwise....... 4. CAn i Get SkIT or JECRC wid gud branch? if i cant get Gud branches, Wot can i get(Branch) in These two colleges..... plzzz try n reply to all my questions..........

First of all Hi to my Senior EXperts.

i ve secured 5638 rank in rpet 2010...m lookin fr a Gud college wid gud placements as well.....in Rajasthan there r many colleges wch i can opt for...bt a a few of them r gud.....especially govt colleges...

i want u to suggest me

1.  wot college i shd opt fr.....nd do tell me wot colleges i can expect at this rank.....

2. plz provide me the rankwise list of top ten colleges under rpet in Rajasthan.....

3. IS there ny chance of gettin Govt colleges fr me at dis rank? if yes do tell me branchwise.......

4. CAn i Get SkIT or JECRC wid gud branch? if i cant get Gud branches, Wot can i get(Branch) in These two colleges.....

plzzz try n reply to all my questions..........

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear ashish,

Degree / Course College / Institute State Eligibility Course Duration
BE / Btech. - Architectural Engineering Regional Engineering College (REC) Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Chemical Engineering Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Chemical Engineering Swami Keshavanand Institute of Technology and Management, Jaipur. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Chemical Engineering Engineering College, University of Rajasthan, Kota. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Chemical Engineering Regional Engineering College (REC) Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Civil Engineering Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Civil Engineering MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Civil Engineering Swami Keshavanand Institute of Technology and Management, Jaipur. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Civil Engineering Engineering College, University of Rajasthan, Kota. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Civil Engineering Regional Engineering College (REC) Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Computer Engineering Shri Balaji College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Computer Engineering Stani Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Computer Engineering Engineering College, Bikaner. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Computer Engineering Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Computer Engineering Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering, Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Computer Engineering Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kishengarh, Alwar. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Computer Engineering Jaipur Engineering College, Jaipur. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Computer Engineering Rajasthan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Computer Engineering Sobhasaria Engineering College, Sikar. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Computer Engineering Swami Keshavanand Institute of Technology and Management, Jaipur. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Computer Engineering Engineering College, University of Rajasthan, Kota. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Computer Engineering Engineering College, Ajmer. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Computer Engineering Mody College of Engineering, Laxmangarh. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Computer Engineering Regional Engineering College (REC) Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electrical Engineering Shri Balaji College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electrical Engineering Stani Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electrical Engineering Engineering College, Bikaner. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electrical Engineering Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electrical Engineering Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electrical Engineering MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electrical Engineering Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kishengarh, Alwar. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electrical Engineering Jaipur Engineering College, Jaipur. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electrical Engineering Rajasthan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electrical Engineering Sobhasaria Engineering College, Sikar. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electrical Engineering Swami Keshavanand Institute of Technology and Management, Jaipur. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electrical Engineering Engineering College, University of Rajasthan, Kota. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electrical Engineering Regional Engineering College (REC) Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering Shri Balaji College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering Stani Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering Engineering College, Bikaner. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering, Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kishengarh, Alwar. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering Jaipur Engineering College, Jaipur. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering Rajasthan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering Sobhasaria Engineering College, Sikar. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering Swami Keshavanand Institute of Technology and Management, Jaipur. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering Engineering College, University of Rajasthan, Kota. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering Engineering College, Ajmer. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering Mody College of Engineering, Laxmangarh. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering Regional Engineering College (REC) Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Industrial Engineering Regional Engineering College (REC) Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Information Technology Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kishengarh, Alwar. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Information Technology Jaipur Engineering College, Jaipur. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Information Technology Rajasthan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Information Technology Sobhasaria Engineering College, Sikar. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Information Technology Swami Keshavanand Institute of Technology and Management, Jaipur. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Information Technology Engineering College, University of Rajasthan, Kota. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Information Technology Engineering College, Ajmer. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Information Technology Mody College of Engineering, Laxmangarh. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Mechanical Engineering Engineering College, Bikaner. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Mechanical Engineering Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering, Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Mechanical Engineering Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Mechanical Engineering Swami Keshavanand Institute of Technology and Management, Jaipur. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Mechanical Engineering Engineering College, University of Rajasthan, Kota. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Mechanical Engineering Regional Engineering College (REC) Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Metallurgical Engineering Regional Engineering College (REC) Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Meteorogical Engineering Regional Engineering College (REC) Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Mining Engineering MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Mining Engineering Regional Engineering College (REC) Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Production and Instrumentation Engineering Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Production and Instrumentation Engineering Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering, Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Production and Instrumentation Engineering Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kishengarh, Alwar. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Production and Instrumentation Engineering Jaipur Engineering College, Jaipur. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Production and Instrumentation Engineering Swami Keshavanand Institute of Technology and Management, Jaipur. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Production and Instrumentation Engineering Engineering College, University of Rajasthan, Kota. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Production and Instrumentation Engineering Engineering College, Ajmer. Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Production and Instrumentation Engineering Regional Engineering College (REC) Jaipur Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent

4 years

Please go thru this list and select your college depending on your interest.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free