Sir, I want to ask you that I am getting metallurgy in mnit Jaipur, and also electronics in lnmiit Jaipur.Now I want to know that which branch should I prefer which is best for my future.Give me suggestion as early as possible.

Sir,

I want to ask you that I am getting metallurgy in mnit Jaipur, and also electronics in lnmiit Jaipur.Now I want to know that which branch should I prefer which is best for my future.Give me suggestion  as early as possible.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AJIT AskiitiansExpert-IITD
68 Points
13 years ago

Dear Shubham  ,

I am also in electrical engineering and can assure you that the branch of electronics has far more scope than metallurgy. metallurgy is concerned with learning the procedures and applying them to create materials whereas electronics cover innovative design of circuits , its application is far more than metallurgy. it i s quite evident actually even in the engineering jargaon. so i suggest go for electronics .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free