sir/madam, i want to know which topics i shall pay more stress means in iitjee what topics are more scoring. as i go to coaching i feel they put a equal stress on all topics and i feeling with a lot of syllabus hurrying around while i am to appear for exam coming year. i beleive that there are certain tpics on which i need to practice more and make them my strong points please give me as detailed in fo as you can.

sir/madam,

i want to know which topics i shall pay more stress means in iitjee what topics are more scoring.

as i go to coaching i feel they put a equal stress on all topics and i feeling with a lot of syllabus hurrying around while i am to appear for exam coming year.

i beleive that there are certain tpics on which i need to practice more and make them my strong points please give me as detailed in fo as you can.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear shubham

Yea there are some easy and scoring topics

like in maths- algebra,calculus,vectors,complex numbers

Physics-gravitation,mechanics,modern physocs

chemistry-physical chemistry,complex compounds,

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free