hi..i am doin my 1st year metallurgy at nit trichy.. im also preparing 4 jee 2011..I CAME 2 KNOW TAT V CAN REATT,PT 4 AIEEE NEXT YEAR THOUGH I M N NIT.. SO next year if i don make t n to old iits.but if i get a gud rank in aieee ..shall i REJOIN GUD BRANCHES n nit..many told t s WASTE OF AN YEAR..BUT HAVIN N MIND MY FUTURE HIGHER STUDIES/PLACEMENTS..WCH S BETTER????? PLZ REPLY

hi..i am doin my 1st year metallurgy at nit trichy.. im also preparing 4 jee 2011..I CAME 2 KNOW TAT V CAN REATT,PT 4 AIEEE NEXT YEAR THOUGH I M N NIT.. SO next year if i don make t n to old iits.but if i get a gud rank in aieee ..shall i REJOIN GUD BRANCHES n nit..many told t s WASTE OF AN YEAR..BUT HAVIN N MIND MY FUTURE HIGHER STUDIES/PLACEMENTS..WCH S BETTER????? PLZ REPLY

Grade:

2 Answers

Rahul askIITiansExpert.IITR
110 Points
13 years ago
I would suggest you to study hard for your IITJEE

why consider a lower option when you can get IIT.

moreover you will have ample time after the exams to decide;.

prpare for IIT JEE

you will also get preparadfor AIEEE.

take both exams

and decide later.

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee
akhil mahajan
36 Points
13 years ago

look u can try for bext yr

if u get IIT then well nd good

if no still u r better here!!:D

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free