There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i am currently studying at class 11 at a state board school. my parents want me to join iit jee and i wish to join there also. but i dont know what is the procedure ie i dont know what to prepare , what is the syllabus for each subject. i wish some one like god would cm and help me ie to guide me in a right direction so that ma parents and ma wish is full filled...

Can any IIT student help me in this aspect.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

syllabus 4 iitjee is same as of ur +2 state board syllabus. but u cant clear iit exam without coaching.

best institutes 4 coaching r fiitjee delhi , vibrant academy kota , narayana institute, bansal kota.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

i have to complete my CBSE class 12 syllabus till november. Please tell me how should i complete it using board point of view and also use time for competitives. tell me study plan to grab...
@ shreyas donot hurry up , i think its good if u will do simoultaneously , i did like that , for example suppose u complted solution chap from board point of view, then alott a extra day...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ shreyas yes , 10 hours per chapter are more than enough , beacuse i have used only 2-3 hrs per chapter in that 10 hrs u have to cover a chapter by the following strategy 1- ncert reading...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@umakant i have done calculation of all the things. Septeber i have 17 working days * 6 hrs study = 102 hrs 13 holidays*9 hrs study = 117 hrs similar is for october november i have 20...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
Please tell the respective books for physics , chemistry and maths for class 11.
@ riya You can follow these books for sucess in the engg entrance exam . PHYSICS 1- CONCEPT OF PHYSICS BY H C VERMA 2- PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS BY I E IRODV 3- UNDERSTANDING PHYSICS BY D ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer if any other question please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
in Engineering Entrance Exam MH CET 2016 ,WAS THE SYLLABUS BASED ON only HSC SYLLABUS OR BOTH CLASS 11 AND 12?
@ xavier in the MHT CET syllabus u have to study both the 11 th as well as 12 th class books , as MHT CET contains each and every syllabus . for more details u can look into the askiitian...
Umakant biswal 19 days ago
Yeah the syllabus is based on both Class 11 and Class 12. You should study both the books during MHT-CET. Practise as much problems as you can and thats it. Hope it helps. Thanks
Shreyas Patil 19 days ago
i’ve completed my 12 th class .I got 26k in mains and 3.9k in ts eamcet 2016.Could you suggest me a good college according to my rank.I’ve heard about niftem university it...
hi sri vandya please make a visit on the following link from here you can know the best available options for you all...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Friend, I won’t comment on any budding institution and if you are also aware about this thing that the institution is still in the budding stage, then for sure it may be a little risky ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
sorry google and amazon are mentioned by mistake as i am answering to a similar query for a cs college . i have to mention Nestle, Pepsico, ITC, TUV SUD, Dabur etc. sorry for the mistake...
SAHIL 3 months ago
sir, Actuallly i made a study of applying in to MIT, Usa. we need to clear SAT and DAT(design attitude test) which are the basic requirments of their and moreover they want the extra...
@ satyam continue your prep with jee . and its not nessasary always to clear SAT to enter into MIT , usa , jee advanced top 10 rankers are also in mit , usa if they want to go for research...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
my rank in JEE Mains is 20k and in a fix to decide amongst ICE in NSIT, MAM in DTU or chemical/Electrical in BITS Mesra/NIT Durgapur.
@ deepak go for bit mesra , its the best option for you , bit mesra is famous for its placement status in electrical , so, it will give u better oppurtunity their , your order of preference ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts