I have a problem. For the past two years I had been prepairing for iit jee 2009 and that too attentively. Iwas satisfied with my preparation. But just a week before the examination, I just cuoldn't think of anything to study thinking such a vast course could not be completed within a week. that was a mistake and I fell. Kindly advice me what should be the strategy for last minute preparation.

I have a problem. For the past two years  I had been prepairing for iit jee 2009 and that too attentively. Iwas satisfied with my preparation. But just a week before the examination, I just cuoldn't think of anything to study thinking such a vast course could not be completed within a week. that was a mistake and I fell. Kindly advice me what should be the strategy for last minute preparation.

Grade:12

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Praseenjit,

Your problem is quite genuine and and it happens with a lot of people. Its quite very difficult to complete revise the whole courses which you have studied in one year to complete in a week. Here you have to study very smartly. This time does not need you to gon studying theories and doin problems or solutions of a partcular topic. At this time you need to solve sample papers where problems from different topics are given at a time or you can refer to the magzines like Mathematics today, chemistry today or physics today. What happens is that while solving these problems you come to know your weak points and then you can study those topics. You dont need to revise whole syllabus as while revising you must have noticed that most of the things you already know and also feel bored while doing so.

Thank you and all the best.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free