Hello sir, I study in Thailand, going to start IB course in 2 months. I wanted to know if its possible to get admission in IIT after doing IB or is it tottaly different. If no, then do you suggest i should move to India and take some IIT coaching. I usually get A OR A*s and am expecting great results from IGCSE. I did join CBCE 10th board for 8 months but had to move back, i got 90% in that first semester, would have got higher the next time. Please suggest something!!!

Hello sir,

I study in Thailand, going to start IB course in 2 months. I wanted to know if its possible to get admission in IIT after doing IB or is it tottaly different. If no, then do you suggest i should  move to India and take some IIT coaching. I usually get A OR A*s and am expecting great results from IGCSE. I did join CBCE 10th board for 8 months but had to move back, i got 90% in that first semester, would have got higher the next time.

Please suggest something!!!

Grade:11

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Prachi,

You can join  www.Askiitians.com  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in askiitians.com but i wud advise you to join course for one year .i.e. RIP1

And for more information regarding packages, click here :www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free