First of all Hi to my Senior EXperts. i ve secured 5638 rank in rpet 2010...m lookin fr a Gud college wid gud placements as well.....in Rajasthan there r many colleges wch i can opt for...bt a a few of them r gud.....especially govt colleges... i want u to suggest me wot college i shd opt fr.....nd do tell me wot colleges i can expect at this rank..... plz provide me the rankwise list of top ten colleges under rpet in Rajasthan..... IS there ny chance of gettin Govt colleges fr me at dis rank? if yes do tell me branchwise....... i request please try n reply to all my questions

First of all Hi to my Senior EXperts.

i ve secured 5638 rank in rpet 2010...m lookin fr a Gud college wid gud placements as well.....in Rajasthan there r many colleges wch i can opt for...bt a a few of them r gud.....especially govt colleges...

i want u to suggest me wot college i shd opt fr.....nd do tell me wot colleges i can expect at this rank.....

plz provide me the rankwise list of top ten colleges under rpet in Rajasthan..... IS there ny chance of gettin Govt colleges fr me at dis rank? if yes do tell me branchwise.......

i request please try n reply to all my questions

Grade:12

1 Answers

pawan deep
41 Points
13 years ago

Here  is the list of top 10 college of Rajasthan Technical university

1).Swami Keshwanand Instt. of Tech. Mgt. & Gramothan, Jaipur

SKIT is located in Jaipur city which is also known as “Pink City”. Jaipur is well connected with rail, road and air. SKIT is 16 km. from Jaipur railway station and central bus stand known as “Sindhi Camp Bus Stand”. It is 9 km. from Rajasthan University Campus. City buses plying on route number 7 come right up to SKIT gate 

2).Mugniram Bangur Memorial Engineering College

This is only the engineering institute in the world which has its mining department with its own underground mine with ventilation system. The students are taught with better appreciation of mining methods. Mining department has world class geology, fuel assaying, and other laboratories. Mining department has produced proffesos like Prof Surana, Prof Bhadada, Prof K K Gupta, Prof Palaria, Prof Sunil Parihar. The mining engineers produced from MBM Engineering College are working in coal, metal and non-metal mines all over the world. Category: college engineerin

Address:

J N Vyas University, 

Pin – 342011
Jodhpur,Rajasthan
India
Phone: 91-0291-2514790 / 2514448
Fax: 91-0291-2513733 /251

big1 Top 10 engneering college of RTU spacer Top 10 engneering college of RTU

3).ENGINEERING COLLEGE KOTA

Engineering College Kota (ECK) is one of the prestigious autonomous technical institute in North India. It is ranked among top three technical institutes of Rajasthan. The institute was established in 1981, by Govt. of Rajasthan and is governed by the Engineering College Kota Society registered under society registration act. The governing body is called council of governors. Minister of Technical Education, Govt. of Rajasthan is the ex-officio Chairman of the society. The Principal acts as a Member Secretary of the society. The institute is fully funded by Govt. of Rajasthan and is affiliated to the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur. Only the top rankers of Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test (RPET) could get admission in this renowned institution.

Address:

Rawatbhata Road, Akelgarh,

Kota (Rajasthan) -324010

India

http://www.eck.ac.in

4).Jaipur Engineering College and Research Centre

Set up in 2000, JECRC has a well-qualified & experienced faculty; excellent management and infrastructure, to ensure academic excellence & overall development of its students. As evident from the recent trends of the RPET and AIEEE counselling, JECRC is the ‘most preferred’ engineering college among young aspirants.

Electronics & Communication Engineering 120
Electrical Engineering 60
Computer Science & Engineering 120
Information Technology 90
Mechanical Engineering 60
Civil Engineering 60
Applied Electronics* 60
Lateral Entry 42

Address:

Shri Ram ki Nangal, Via Sitapura RIICO,
Tonk Road, Jaipur-302 022
Tel: 0141 2770232, 99283 69263, 92146 99647
0141 5133338, 99826 82905, 98296 09233
E-mail: info@jecrcmail.com

5).Vivekananda Institute of Technology

Offers ECE, CSE, IT,  Civil engineering courses.Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.Affiliated to RTU, Kota.Well qualified & experienced faculty.Labs are designed to cover RTU syllabus and beyond.Well stocked library running on LIBSYS software.Digital library and DELNET facility.Scholarships/ fee waiver for meritorious students and on merit-cum-need basis.Tuition fee as approved by Govt.Academic Advisory Board.85% attendance expected

Address:

VIT CAMPUS
Sisyawas, NRI Road, Jagatpura, Jaipur
Ph : 0141-4077999. 9929708312, 9929803302
E-mail : info@vitj.ac.in |    Website : www.vitj.ac.in

6).Vivekananda College of Engineeering (VCE)

Address:

Vivekananda College of Engineeering (VCE)
Sisyawas, NRI Road, Jagatpura, Jaipur – 302025
Phone: 0141-4077999
Mobile: 9929708312, e-mail: info@vcej.ac.in

7).Engineering College Ajmer

Address:

Badliya Chouraha N.H.8, Ajmer
Email: principal@ecajmer.ac.in Tel. No. :  0145-2671800, 0145-2671801

8).MARUDHAR ENGINEERING COLLOGE,BIKANER

Address:

Raisar, NH-11, Jaipur Road, Bikaner
Tel: 0151-2746922-23 Tele Fax: 0151-2746979
info@marudhar.ac.in

9).Engineering College Bikaner

Address:

Engineering College Bikaner
Karni Industrial Area, Pugal Road
Bikaner (Rajasthan) INDIA
Telephone no : 91-151-2253404
Fax: 91-151-2252919
Email : principal@ecb.ac.in
info@ecb.ac.in

10).College of Technology and Engineering

The college started in 1964 to impart graduate education in Agricultural Engineering leading to the degree of B.E. (Ag.). This college now also offers the degree programmes in Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering & Mining Engineering. From the year 2006 degree programme in Electronics and Communication Engineering has also been added. The programmes has been approved by the AICTE. The admissions in all the degree courses are done through state level centralized Pre-Engineering Test.
The college also offers Master’s programme (M. E. and Ph. D. Degree) in Processing and Food Engineering, Soil and Water Conservation Engineering, Farm Machinery and Power Engineering, Renewable Energy Sources and Irrigation Water Management. The college has four academic blocks for imparting instructions, conducting practicals and one administrative block.

Address:

Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology
Udaipur (Rajasthan) – 313001, India
Phone: +91-294-2470837, Fax:+91-294-2471056
email: dean@ctae.ac.in

If satisfied then please reply............

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free